CREATE A PARADISIACAL ATMOSPHERE WITH PALM TREES FROM LAWN CRAZY OVIEDO
Florida is known for its beautiful beaches, tropical weather and of course for its palm trees. There are many different species living there, but here are some of our favorite and more popular palm trees in Florida.
- Cabbage Palm (Sabal Palmetto)
- Bismarck Palm Tree (Bismarckia Nobilis)
- Canary Island Date Palm (Phoenix Canariensis)
- Chinese Fan Palm (Livistona Chinensis)
- Mexican Palm Tree (Washingtonia Robusta)
- Coconut Palm (Cocos Nucifera)
- Paurotis Palm (Acoelorrhaphe Wrightii)
- Queen Palm (Syagrus Romanzoffiana)
- Pindo Palm (Butia Capitata)
- Bottle Palm Tree (Hyophorbe Lagenicaulis)
Lawn Crazy Oviedo can help you install palm trees of all shapes and sizes. From a queen palm to a large sabal, just give us a call and we will take care of you!
We will dig a hole that's twice as wide as your root ball, and deep enough that the top of the root ball sits one inch about the soil. We will then place the root ball in the hole and backfill with a mixture of one part native soil and one part fertilizer.